Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First

Woohoo! My first post ever in the Blogosphere. I have been wondering what it would be like to write a blog and it's everything I imagined it to be and more =) I so appreciate the fact that I am taking this class. My goal is to continue to learn and venture into this technological world and be more in tune with what is out there. It moves really fast and I only hope that I can catch up. I am really amazed at the fact that I have produced something that can be seen on the internet basically from scratch! I never imagined doing something like that and have such an appreciation now for people who do this sort of thing for a living.

Currently I am working with Windows Movie Maker. It is really a fun little tool. I am frustrated, though, because I cannot get it to post on the webpage. However, thanks to Youtube, it can at least be viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment